As with most sites, there are a few rules everyone must follow for the benefit of all.
* The Park Wardens are there to provide assistance and to ensure ALL campers have an enjoyable stay and abide by the rules, any abusive behaviour directed at them or other staff and residents will not be tolerated and may result in the offender being asked to leave the Park.
* The speed limit for ALL vehicles within the Caravan Park is 5 m.p.h.
This limit must not be exceeded!
* Domestic animals must, at all times, be kept on a lead and under proper control and should
not be allowed to soil the grass, roads or other caravaner's property.
* Hot water must not be carried from the toilets, laundries or washing up facility.
* Please keep off the walls and bankings as these may be unsafe. Please use the
designated paths to the site and the beach.
* The lighting of external (open) fires of any kind is expressly forbidden.
* Ball games of any description are forbidden anywhere within the Caravan Park.
* Clothes lines are not permitted. Caravan airers only, must be used and rotary dryers are
provided beside the Wardens caravan. Clothes must not be hung on fences!
* No sporting gun or rifle of any kind is allowed on the Caravan Park or may be used in the surrounding fields.
The pursuit of Game in any manner is prohibited.
* Only one car per caravan is permitted. Other vehicles must be parked in the car park.
* Tents are only permitted in designated areas of the car park.
* Awnings cannot be used as sleeping areas as this breeches fire and safety regulations
and contravenes the conditions of our site licence.
* No vehicular traffic movement is allowed on site between the hours of 12.00 midnight and 7.00am.
Cars must be left in the car park during these hours.
An informal social evening is held in the Barn on a Saturday night from 7.30pm to 11pm.
A game of Bingo is played first, followed by occasional social events.
Check the blackboard on the wall next to the shop for details.
Our site members are extremely friendly and a good time is had by all. Please feel free to join us!
The playroom in "A" field with a pool table is for children under fourteen years of age.
The pool table in "B" field is restricted to persons over fourteen years of age.
To secure advance bookings a non-refundable deposit must be paid at least one month before your arrival date.
All touring caravans and tents must register with full payment on arrival.
No refunds will be given.
A £5.00 refundable deposit will be charged for the toilet key.
Persons staying overnight must be booked in with the Warden.
Touring caravans and tents will be booked from 2pm on day of arrival
until 12 noon on day of departure.
We will endeavour to reserve the pitch of your choice but cannot guarantee that pitch.
We reserve the right to change the pitch reserved without prior notification.
Tents, and trailer tents which do not require electricity, are only permitted in the designated area of the car park.
Failure to comply with the above conditions may result in visitors being asked to leave the site.